I have two views to represent in parliament about age limit-woman MP Sironko district


The woman MP of sironko district florence Nambozo Mayoga has said she has two views about age limit that she has picked from her consultation meetings with her voters in sironko district in he message to people of sironko she said all saids need to be respected and represented equally, those in favour of the amendment of article 102(b) and those who dont support its amendments.Her message says:

''To my lovely people of sironko,

I salute you all in your various capacities, 
i want to inform you that i consulted those that managed to attend the meetings. But an assurance for my people is that, from sironko, i have two deliverables. I have the yes and nos for the amendment of the bill. So for me i don't believe in single side for my district.
 And that's what i will present to my parliament, So for me i will represent all the views because i had open air consultations for both west and east. At both venues both sides were represented well especially bumalimba were bayaya ba boda were on "the no extreme and could not want any one else to speak. Then west in buteza had most "for but listened to those of the other side, the against. Yesterday i had an all leaders consultation were most Councillors and some LC3 decided to boycott by staying outside the venue building. So those who were inside were in unison for "yes amend". But i applauded the lady councillor buwalasi Nalusala who is fdc who defended her position by saying no. I congratulated her for being true to her belief of ideology. I want to inform everyone who thought i lost in Bumalimba, i scored high because everyone expressed their views freely. But my challenge is about people who pay some youths to disrupt other peoples meetings. I don't think its a nice thing to do as it might come back in your own currency. I thank the DPC for ensuring security for all. All police did was stand there and watch. Even in bumalimba where people were paid to incite, afande bagenda didn't touch anyone.
Will serve you as long as you trust me to, yet with humility and deligence.
Hon Nambozo Florence Muyoga weh sironko
*For God and my country''

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2.6kgs of Posho, Can Push One For 10 days

Bill to Compost Dead Bodies for Fertilizer in America Set to Take effect

SIRONKO DISTRICT COUNCIL LEADERS BOYCOTT DISTRICT WOMAN MP’S CONSULTATION MEETING ON AGE LIMIT